Early Registration Dates
Wednesday, Feb. 15 1PM-5PM
Friday, March 24 9AM-1PM
Tuesday, April 4 1PM-5PM
Monday, May 15 9AM-1PM
How to enroll your student:
- Enrollment Packet (Please review carefully as some forms have changed)
- If you are new to the area and need immunization records transferred to a FL form please visit St. Johns County’s FL Health Department. Their contact information is:
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Patriot Oaks Academy is not doing individual kindergarten testing this year. Parents are encouraged to bring in any available Pre-K or Pre-school testing or achievement documentation for our Guidance Counselors to review.
- Patriot Oaks Academy is not doing individual/group tours, but a general kindergarten visit will be announced later.
- The first Kindergarten early registration is on February 15 from 1 PM – 5 PM. However, between the hours of 1 PM and 2:10 PM is the busiest time on campus due to student pick up. We recommend coming to register your child between the hours of 2:15 PM and 5:00 PM to avoid the parent pick up line. If arriving between 1 PM and 2 PM, the parking lot off Islesbrooke is the better lot to use.